Pages

12 January 2010

What's Your Name?

As I was going through images to use for the lecture that I will be giving this Friday evening for the San Diego Fellow Calligraphers, this little gem popped up.  I took a quick shot just before putting these name tags into the basket to take to Yves Leterme's workshop last August.  They are of paste paper and I made them for the students that would be attending the class.  The letter style is one with which I fell in love when I saw a piece created by Yves, that appears on his website. Since the piece did not have a full alphabet, it was an interesting challenge for me to come up with letters on my own that went along with the style!

4 comments:

Lisa Holtzman said...

Beautifully done Xandra!

Jo Miller said...

How fun! and what a great gift to have after the class.

Susan Z said...

Gorgeous!! As always!!!!!

A2 said...

Xandra,
Truly wonderful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...