Pages

26 February 2010

Personalized Invitation Calligraphy

Sadly, I had a couple of hard drives with my work, images, and other stuff die on me last year. However, on the bright side, I found one thing that I thought was lost forever. {yay!} This is a favourite because of the way the names connect with intertwining strokes, something that I really like to do when writing names for a wedding.

Finding this gave me the idea to remind all the brides out there that having your names personalized in calligraphy is something that can make an invitation from a book instantly become a custom invitation, but without the custom price tag!

3 comments:

Sandi Silvious said...

So beautiful!! Your work is so inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing!

Hil-ink said...

You are the queen of flourishes! So beautiful!

Renee Troy said...

Very lovely X....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...