Pages

20 April 2011

Together Again For The First Time

This past weekend I had the great pleasure to host calligraphic artist Annie B. Cicale, who was in Los Angeles to teach a workshop. Her book has been in my library since the day it was published (well, just about, anyway) and since we hadn't met before I was delighted to finally have an opportunity to study with her. Although we were really tired from the workshop, being letter fanatics to the core, we couldn't pass up the opportunity for a very special photograph. (In case you need a hint as to what it's all about, her initials are ABC, and mine are XYZ.)



P.S. One of the must-have books for your calligraphic reference library is The Art & Craft of Hand Lettering by Annie Cicale.

3 comments:

Martha Lever said...

OH WOW!! I know it was just wonderful!!!!

Jane Farr said...

What a great photo of you both (and so clever!) Our guild in Indy is lucky to have Annie back to teach this fall.

Renee Troy said...

Great photo, girlfriend. I'm glad you had fun with Annie. She's one of the greats and wish I had the time to take her class. Next time around. Love the poster...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...